PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT TAKES PLACE IN THE THEATER ARTS MAINSTAGE AT UCSC.
COVID PROTOCOLS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION. See below.
UCSC Jazz Orchestra
under Director Charles Hamilton
presents Charles Tolliver performing
John Coltrane’s Africa Brass at 60 Celebration
See arts.ucsc.edu/events for more information and a list of other upcoming events presented by or sponsored by the Arts Division.
If you have a disability-related need, please contact the Arts Events Office at email@example.com as soon as possible.
* * * * *
All attendees must wear an approved face covering while inside the venue for the duration of the event.
Doors are scheduled to open to the audience 30 minutes prior to event start time.
Be prepared to show your e-ticket or mobile ticket, along with COVID-19 documents below.
There will be no sales window or will-call tickets at this event.
UCSC students must present:
Green clearance badge
UCSC employees must present:
UCSC Symptom Check clearance
UCSC visitors must present:
1. UCSC Symptom Check clearance
2. Proof of vaccine -OR- PCR test
• Symptom Check questionnaire must be completed on the day of the event.
• Vaccine card, image, or digital record accepted.
• International attendees may show their translated vaccine record.
• Negative result from a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the start of the event.
• Home tests/antigen tests are not accepted.
Please familiarize yourself with the full COVID protocols here. We recommend you review this in advance.
Parking $5 or by permit.
The closest parking lot to the Theater Arts Center is Arts Lot #126.
Parking permits are required seven days a week at UCSC.
Purchase a permit in advance or at the pay-station in Lot #126; or pay for parking via the ParkMobile app.
See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.