There is no standing room in the Mainstage once all available seats have been issued.
A live dramatic performance presented by the UCSC African American Theater Arts Troupe (AATAT). Directed by Don Williams.
Theater Arts productions may contain special effects or mature content.
If you have a disability-related need, please contact the Arts Events Office at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Please see the Performance, Play & Design website for more information about specific productions, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit arts.ucsc.edu for full details and information about this event.
+ + +
• Attend in person.
• There will be no sales window or will-call tickets at this event.
• Doors are scheduled to open to patrons 30 minutes prior to event start time.
• Be prepared to show your e-ticket or mobile ticket, along with COVID-19 documents below.
All attendees must wear an approved face covering while inside the venue for the duration of the event and present following:
UCSC students: Green clearance badge
UCSC employees: UCSC Symptom Check clearance
1. UCSC Symptom Check clearance
2. Proof of vaccine -OR- PCR test
• Symptom Check questionnaire must be completed on the day of the event.
• Vaccine card, image, or digital record accepted.
• International attendees may show their translated vaccine record.
• Negative result from a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the start of the event.
• Home tests/antigen tests are not accepted.
Please familiarize yourself with the full COVID protocols here. We recommend you review this in advance.
• Parking $5.
• The closest parking lot to the Theater Arts Center is Arts Lot #126.
• Parking permits are required seven days a week at UCSC.
• Purchase a permit or use ParkMobile. (See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.)