SEATING IS LIMITED IN THE EXPERIMENTAL THEATER.
There is no standing room. Once all seats are sold, we cannot admit additional people.
Book by Amy Gerstler and Steve Gunderson
Music by Steve Gunderson
Lyrics by Amy Gerstler
Directed by Kirsten Brandt
Theater Arts productions may contain special effects or mature content.
If you have a disability-related need, please contact the Arts Events Office at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Please see the Performance, Play & Design website for more information about specific productions, or contact email@example.com.
Please visit arts.ucsc.edu for full details and information about this event.
+ + +
• Attend in person.
• There will be no sales window or will-call tickets at this event.
• Doors are scheduled to open to patrons 30 minutes prior to event start time.
• Be prepared to show your e-ticket or mobile ticket, along with COVID-19 documents below.
All attendees must wear an approved face covering while inside the venue for the duration of the event and present following:
UCSC students: Green clearance badge
UCSC employees: UCSC Symptom Check clearance
1. UCSC Symptom Check clearance
2. Proof of vaccine -OR- PCR test
• Symptom Check questionnaire must be completed on the day of the event.
• Vaccine card, image, or digital record accepted.
• International attendees may show their translated vaccine record.
• Negative result from a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the start of the event.
• Home tests/antigen tests are not accepted.
Please familiarize yourself with the full COVID protocols here. We recommend you review this in advance.
• Parking $5.
• The closest parking lot to the Theater Arts Center is Arts Lot #126.
• Parking permits are required seven days a week at UCSC.
• Purchase a permit or use ParkMobile. (See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.)