UCSC's annual student dance production, Random With A Purpose, is a collaboratively student-run and student-created dance production.
Notice to audiences:
- COVID-19 protocols are required for entry; we recommend you review in advance.
- If you have a disability-related need, please contact the Arts Events Office at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Production may include special effects or mature content.
See arts.ucsc.edu/events for more information and a list of other upcoming events presented by or sponsored by the Arts Division.
- Attend in person.
- Doors are scheduled to open to patrons 30 minutes prior to event start time.
- Be prepared to show your e-ticket or mobile ticket, along with COVID-19 documents below.
- There will be no sales window or will-call tickets at this event.
Please allow extra time for the admission process, and be prepared to show the following COVID-19 documents:
UCSC students: present green clearance badge
UCSC Employees: complete daily symptom check and show clearance email
Visitors: Proof of vaccine -OR- negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours of the event)
For this event, all attendees must wear a face covering while inside the venue. (Note: the masking protocol for this event supersedes UCSC's April 10 policy change).
Please familiarize yourself with the full COVID-19 protocols here. We recommend you review this in advance.
- Parking $5.
- The nearest parking lot to the Theater Arts Center is Arts Lot #126.
- Accessibility parking spaces are located near the theater on Kerr Rd.
- Purchase a permit or use ParkMobile.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.