A mother’s hopes for her son clash with an educational system rigged against him in Dominique Morisseau's Pipeline. Directed by Don Williams.
The production may contain special effects and/or mature content.
Visit the Performance, Play & Design website for more information, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend in person.
- Tickets are available online only and there will be no sales window or will-call tickets for pick up at the event.
- Doors are scheduled to open to 30 minutes prior to event start time.
- Please read and follow COVID-19 protocols as outlined here on the Arts website.
- If you have a disability-related need, please contact the Arts Events Office at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Parking $5 or by permit.
- Arts Lot #126 is the closest parking lot to the event.
- Purchase a campus permit in advance, from the on-site attendant at the event, or use ParkMobile in Lot #126.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.
Visit arts.ucsc.edu/events for information about upcoming events and exhibitions.